The Ortonville Police Department will provide quality police services to the community, protect and preserve the constitutional rights of all people, develop, foster and participate in problem solving partnerships with the community; enforce State laws and City code; and respond to and deter crime. We will nurture public trust by striving to attain the highest degree of integrity and professional conduct at all times.
We, the members of the Ortonville Police Department, are committed to working together in a problem-solving partnership with the community to prevent crime and improve the quality of life for all.
- Honesty – We tell the truth to others and ourselves
- Integrity – We hold ourselves accountable to do the right things
- Respect – We treat people with compassion, courtesy, fairness and professionalism
- Fairness – We practice tolerance and empathy and create an atmosphere of inclusion within our department and community
- Team Work – We will partner with each other and the community to achieve common goals
- Pride – We are proud to be representatives of the Ortonville Police Department, our profession and our community.